One day of Mongolia
The capital city has a huge history of over 300 years. There is a lot of attractions to explore and enjoy with us.
- Our first stop is Zaisan Memorial.
The Zaisan Memorial is a memorial in the southern area of the Mongolian capital of Ulaanbaatar that honors allied Mongolian and Soviet soldiers killed in World War II. Located on a hill in the southern part of the city, the memorial features a circular memorial painting that depicts scenes of friendship between the people of the USSR and Mongolia. The mural depicts scenes such as Soviet support for Mongolia’s independence declaration in 1921, the defeat of the Japanese Kwantung Army by the Soviets at Khalhkin Gol on the Mongolian border in 1939, victory over Nazi Germany and peacetime achievements such as Soviet space flights including the flight of Soyuz 39 which carried the first Mongolian into space, Jugderdemidiin Gurragchaa.
- Drive to the tallest horseman statue in the world, dedicated to legendary Mongolian emperor – Chinggis or Genghis Khan, and see as far-sighted Chinggis Khaan holds a golden whip in his right hand.
- Terelj area/Terelj National Park located north-east of Ulaanbaatar, has been a holiday resort for a long time. In 1993 it became a national park which covers 293,168 hectares. Terelj resort, lying in the Valley of terelj River, 80 km from Ulaanbaatar, is the most visited area in Mongolia thanks to its magnificent scenery and proximity to Ulaanbaatar city. The area is famous for its beautiful natural scenery, spectacular rock formations and the rich flora and fauna. The naturally created Turtle Rock, the Ariyapala meditation centre on a mountainside and lifestyle of its nomads are the key attractions.
- Visit Kazak nomadic family. 1-hour horse ride trail and hiking. You’ll explore the extraordinary formation of rocks and stones; some of them look quite similar to turtles and visit one of the small Buddhist temples in Terelj national park.
- Drive back to Ulaanbaatar. Stay over at the hotel.
- We will drive to the airport for departure.
Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Korean speaking guide
Horse riding fee
Horse riding guide
Non alcoholic drinks
Sim card for mobile data
1-4 pax 5-10 pax 10-20 pax